Sunday, February 22, 2015

How the life can change in a short time and some times the changes are good!

It has been quite some time since I wrote my previous Blog post, January 2013 to be precise!

My life has turned 180 degrees in good direction! It seems almost perfect to be honest. Don't jinx it :). You can't. When the almighty is ready to protect you who can touch you? I am as pure and happy as a human being can be, ever more pure and happier than from 1988 till about 1993. No not everything is perfect, it will never be but I have strength, courage and wisdom to accept the life as it comes and that is more than half the battle won.

Life is too busy to write in detail but hope fully someday this blog will be up to date....By till next time.

PS - Oh I have started to write instantaneous poems and many are outstanding (as vouched by others). Here is one I wrote on Feb 15, 2015 (it is in Gujarati).  It was written spontaneously when I came across  an incidence on  last Sunday when a wife was abused by the husband in a public place and couldn't sleep well so got up and wrote up my feelings as poem.

Thavu che mare Bhagwan
Thaine Mitavi dau sau koini andar no shaitan
Murkh chu ke ave che mane avu taan
Mari lachari nu pan mane nathi bhaan
Bhagwan tane nathi malta manavo kadardan
Chatay tu saune ape che hava pani nu daan
Bhagwan tari daya che dinwan
To pan matta kem nathi danav na damam?
Tu kem nathi lavto thekane sauni shaan?
Bhuli kem jay che badha sar asar nu bhan?
Kem koi purush kare che stri ne jaher ma heran?
Dropadi na chir purya te chupaya che kya Bhagwan?
Have jo avu ja chalshe saday to pachi kon manse kali ma tane kaan?


No comments:

Post a Comment